6142 - Kelly Education Talent Advisor - Virtual in SE Region
The Kelly Education Talent Advisor is instrumental in coordinating the lifecycle of our employees, ensuring excellence in employee service delivery acting as the liaison between Kelly, the client and our employee to ensure processes and contractual terms are adhered to. This role will manage and implement strategies to drive employee engagement, development, and performance. The Talent Advisor is responsible for employee relations, continuing education, training, and payroll/compliance requirements. This position may also be responsible for training and/or coordinating training as it relates to professional development.
We're excited for you to join our team!
How you will contribute:
Talent Engagement- Ensure a high level of talent engagement through execution of programs that drive:
- Redeployment/Retention – actively identify new opportunities or lead work expectations to ensure talent remain active.
- Skill Enhancement – drive talent career growth, training, and development
- Payroll and/or Compliance – actively resolve issues to ensure Talent are paid weekly
- Proactively inform talent of benefits, safety policies, and company/assignment updates.
- Effectively handle all incidents and worker compensation claims and ensure resolution in a timely and professional manner.
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with talent. Coach and guide as needed.
Service Delivery Excellence
- Drive compliance to customer-required processes, including but not limited to annual background screening and state requirements.
- Partner with internal resources to provide stellar service delivery to customer portfolio.
- Sense of urgency in addressing talent/customer issues as they arise, ensure resolution occurs in a timely manner.
- Process talent requests and resignations in a timely manner.
- Ability to flex within the Talent Care & Fulfillment Team to ensure strong service delivery on behalf of Kelly Education.
Does this sound like you?
HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred
2+ years of customer services, talent management, education, or staffing experience required
Understanding HR/staffing practices such as ADA, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based ATS/sales technology required
Live in one of the following SE states - FL, SC, GA, or Southern MS
Has ability to travel to work onsite to a branch or district office at least 2-3 days a week as business needs.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that to thrive, we must build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.