6151 - Kelly Education Sr Fulfillment Specialist - OK
The Sr. Fulfillment Specialist is frontline support responsible for achieving the fulfillment objectives for Kelly Education. This is achieved by providing service to both customer and talent. Customer related services include taking and filling orders, managing talent relations issues, managing the order life cycle, and resolving any problems that arise regarding assignments within the scheduling tool. Talent-related services include placing talent in open positions, completing check ins upon activation, and addressing general questions. The Fulfillment Specialist performance is a key determinant of Kelly’s reputation in the marketplace therefore, must continually strive to meet and exceed service delivery goals and customer expectations. The Sr. Fulfillment Specialist may have direct reports and serve as the escalation point for fulfillment activities.
We're excited for you to join our team!
How will you contribute:
· Proactively contact talent for open positions for each customer to meet customers’ expectations.
· Make necessary modifications in the scheduling tool to keep customers updated on status of orders.
· Build and maintain relationships with customer contacts and talent within a designated region.
· Document order requirements and fulfillment activity in front office systems.
· Analyze appropriate data (i.e., turnover, absenteeism, etc.) for sub pools for each assigned customer.
· Make recommendations to manager and partner with appropriate departments to plan and execute strategy to ensure adequate sub pool for each customer.
· Escalate and communicate major changes in customer needs and appropriate sub pool to manager and appropriate departments.
· Reach out to all newly activated talent to address questions and ensure they begin accepting assignments.
Mentor Fulfillment Specialists
· Provide guidance on fulfillment and service.
· Serve as main point of contact for team questions and concerns.
· Provide regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees.
· Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks and increase efficiency.
· Exhibit and drive revenue-based behaviors and decision-making among the team.
Talent Care and Customer Service
· Serve as a main point of contact for talent questions and concerns.
· Field incoming calls and emails and distribute to appropriate department and/or resolve questions, concerns, or issues.
· Solicit, provide and resolve customer and talent feedback to improve service.
· Build rapport with customers and talent by ensuring the overall experience is positive.
· Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of team and customer- specific policies and procedures.
· Document and maintain accurate talent records.
· Resolve issues to ensure talent are paid correctly and on time.
Does this sound like you?
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of Experience: Entry level position
- Type of Experience: Customer Service or Education related positions.
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.