6168 - Kelly Education Talent Care Manager - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The Talent Care Manager is responsible for the development and execution of strategies for the Talent Care team, creating efficiencies and assisting in the achievement of Kelly's strategic goals. This role serves as the Level 2 escalation point for operational issues and provides overall guidance on talent strategy and engagement. Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of the operational relationship, development of Talent focused solutions, adherence to contractual SLAs, and ensuring that all Kelly team members understand and deliver against customer processes, requirements, and policies. This is achieved by providing leadership, direction, development, support and training to internal team members. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant Kelly Education functional peer teams (e.g. Client Services, Recruiting & Onboarding, and Fulfillment).
· Responsible for overseeing the team of Talent Advisors and proactively identifying and assessing potential risks and costs associated with workers’ compensation, unemployment compensation, and incident rates.
· Responsible for managing the administration of talent related programs and policies.
· Ensure team supports customers with other reporting and ad hoc information requests.
· Assist team with issues/concerns, special requests and training related to payroll including pay/bill/bonus increase processing, electronic timekeeping management, and tacit approvals.
· Manage KSN () compliance
· Monitor team performance including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievements.
· Utilize career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff.
· Serve as the Level 2 escalation point for team escalation issues.
· Works with the team to develop action plans that resolve customer and/or talent issues; monitor results to ensure action plans are effective.
· Provide guidance to employees to successfully navigate/manage within a matrix environment.
· Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results.
· Drive collaboration among individuals, teams, and across businesses.
· Provide feedback and coaching to the Talent Advisor team to ensure customer expectation are fulfilled.
· Provide regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees.
· Serve as main point of contact for team questions and concerns.
· Serve as a liaison between team and internal service teams.
· Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks and increase efficiency so the focus ca be on value-added activities.
· Serve as a main point of contact between the HR Dept., Investigations & Security, and internal teams, customers, and talent.
· Oversee incident management and/or investigation.
· Assist with communication and execution of HR policies.
· Ensure efficient processes for team to manage unemployment, talent benefits, incidents, and other HR programs.
· Identify and implement initiatives to support HR goals.
· Develop best practices and procedures to support HR programs and goals.
· Analyze accident and injury trends and work with Client Lead and Fulfillment Lead to implement process improvements.
· Ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to.
· Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on value-added activities.
· Partner with and utilize internal resources (i.e. Recruiting, Shared Services, etc.) as suppliers to provide stellar service delivery to client portfolio.
· Identify and execute engagement solutions internally in support of delivering service excellence.
Service Delivery Excellence
· Drive compliance to customer required processes.
· Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance.
· Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with the internal service departments.
· Conduct quality assurance and make recommendations.
· As talent/customer issues arise, ensure resolution occurs in a timely manner.
· Talent engagement
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or High School Diploma and equivalent management or field relevant.
Experience: 5 years of Customer service, operations and administrative; HR experience preferred.
· Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Frontline, PowerBI, etc.
· Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing employees.
· Effective communication (both written and verbal), negotiation, interpersonal and decision-making skills are required.
· Working knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations.
· Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the customer.
· Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and work successfully in ambiguous situations.
· Attention to detail – with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and use sound judgement.
· Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills required.
· Ethical, high integrity and sound judgment to accomplish HR goals.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.