6173 - Kelly Education Sr. Implementation Manager - FL
As the Kelly Education Implementation Manager you will manage and support the implementation process for new Kelly Education (KE) customers and branches. The KE Implementation Manager will establish solid business relationships during the implementation to ensure requirements and timelines are understood and communicated appropriately to affected areas.
- Assist branches in correctly setting up Kelly Automated Scheduling System (KASS), KSN, billing and payroll processes.
- Manage KE implementations by contacting new KE 'wins' to plan implementation steps.
- Ensure that branch staff completes KE/KASS Service Training.
- Coordinate with Sales to understand and inform implementation commitments.
- Assist branch staff to finalize the KE contract and resolve any related issues.
- Ensure plan for PR/media exposure is addressed where risks are identified.
- Develop and share best practices to support the recruiting and retention of substitute teachers.
- Share best practices through the development of KE specific tools and templates related to service delivery.
- Strive for continuous improvement through constant analysis of these tools.
- Create, deploy and maintain KE procedures as required.
- Monitor reporting of KE branches.
- Ensure service plans and procedures are established and understood by branch personnel so that they can operate efficiently post implementation, including suggestions for account business reviews other accountability factors.
- Intervene in problem accounts and deliver recommendations for account retention and corrective action.
4-7 years of Partnered Staffing On-Site, field management or large project experience strongly preferred.
Strong skills in the areas of data analysis, Microsoft tools, communication, problem solving, process design and time management.
Must live in Central or Southern FL to be considered
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.