6174 - Kelly Education Sr. Implementation Manager, Tutoring Services - Virtual, USA
The Sr Implementation Manager is responsible for Kelly Education Tutoring Solutions Practice client implementations, including engaging with new clients and managing the full implementation phase. This position is the client's point of contact during implementation and is responsible for overall client success and satisfaction during the implementation. The Sr Implementation Manager will plan, coordinate, and lead activities between the internal Kelly team, the client, and potentially other vendors and may take on additional internal business development project management responsibilities. Due to the direct nature of the role to client happiness and revenue generation, this position will also provide consultation to the Tutoring Solutions Leadership Team and input into the overall Tutoring Solutions strategy.
- Assist Sales & Tutoring Solutions Practice to finalize the contract and resolve any related issues.
- Develop positive relationships with multiple client partners in different project phases concurrently.
- Be responsible for matrix management of project team; lead sophisticated implementations, handle customer issues, and act as subject matter expert; and track and run project status, timeline, and change control.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate, and lead key meetings.
- Demonstrate ownership of implementation by providing project leadership, anticipating bottlenecks, and mitigating project risks by making recommendations of alternative options/solutions; drive post-mortems and project root cause analysis efforts to ensure continuous improvement; and assist in innovation and development of new processes/technologies as necessary.
- Assist in ensuring accurate and complete set-up of front, middle, and back-office processes as well as Kelly and client reporting.
- Create Tutoring Solutions Practice Operations Manual, ensure training and cutover plan, and transfer to the Delivery teams.
- Foster team spirit with other Kelly business workstreams and teams.
- Ensure PR/media exposure for new wins.
Travel up to 25%-30%
The successful candidate will have a BA or BS in Business or related field or equivalent experience with previous work experience involving customer implementations required.
4-7 years of Staffing On-Site, field management or large project experience strongly preferred.
Strong skills in the areas of data analysis, Microsoft tools, communication, problem solving, process design and time management.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.