6194 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant - Virtual
The Talent Supply Chain Consultant (TSCC) role provides expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs. This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. The ability to manage client facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions is a daily requirement of the TSCC role.
Program and Operational Support:
- Consultative approach to managers and suppliers
- Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly
- Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency with attention to detail
Client, Program, and Supplier Management:
- Use bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions and escalate as appropriate
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Apply both client and market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines
- Develop a thorough understanding of functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG’s MSP solution
- Support Technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier
- Develop strong knowledge of technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues
- Proven experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Business/Human Resources or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience within Operations and/or Staffing
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.