6204 - Process Excellence Lead
This position is responsible for operational strategy, innovation and subject matter expertise- this includes product and delivery model management to insure consistent operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The person in this role will lead process improvement strategies, assess process effectiveness, leverage best practices, insure operational consistency and compliance, and drive operational performance management. Responsible for collaborating with operational leaders and their teams to empower a culture of efficient and effective business processes that drives performance optimization and internal and external customer/candidate engagement, which measurably leads to speed to GP. Partners with appropriate internal stakeholders to ensure best practices are implemented and maintained.
- Create, document, and implement standardized processes and drive continuous improvement across all product offerings and delivery models
- Develop and deploy tools and communication methodology associated with these processes, including compliance to government and contract requirements.
- Act as a knowledge center for various workstreams to support the required deliverables of the markets.
- Consult with the market leads to provide analysis and recommendations for operational innovation and best practices.
- Foster positive employee relations with all staff through effective leadership and team building.
- Develop bench strength to effectively run the business. This includes having succession plans in place and actively being worked for two deep within your respective group.
- Experience in a manager/supervisor role, managing managers and functional teams in customer service delivery and business process operations with strategic, SLA and P&L responsibilities, preferably with both an outsourcing or consulting capacity as well as staffing experience.
- Must have staffing experience, strong leadership and business Maturity
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.