6223 - Service Desk Analyst I
Kelly Services has an immediate
opening for a Level I IT Service Desk Senior Support Analyst at our IT Service Desk. Kelly’s IT Service Desk is staffed M-F from
5:30 AM until 9:00 PM ET. Our IT Support staff is centrally located in Troy,
Michigan near our Corporate Headquarters facility.
Minimum qualifications include:
Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent educational experience
1-3 years IT Service Desk and/or Customer Contact Center experience.
Candidate must have proficiency and the ability to troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve problems, with excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, advanced knowledge of computer systems (Windows, XP, MS Office, and Lotus Notes), and knowledge of remote support tools (Alteris, Cisco Webex).
Candidate must be proficient with Excel, Word and Power Point.
Knowledge of ITIL and Six Sigma methodology
The preferred candidate will have 1 year of Kelly Branch experience and/or technical support experience.
Candidates will provide support to the global Kelly infrastructure and must be available to work various rotating shifts from 5:30 AM – 9:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.
in Spanish or French Canadian is a plus.
Does this sound like you?
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One + year of IT Service Desk and/or Customer Contact Center experience required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Visio, I.E., and business applications such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Proficient troubleshooting and customer interface skills
- Knowledge of internet/intranet proprietary business applications in Web, distributed N-tier, mainframe and Citrix environments and of outsourced business applications hosted in ASP Web services environments
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being – five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – three days
- Volunteer – one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.