6232 - Services Procurement Consultant - Virtual, UK
KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Client Procurement Specialist.
As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), CWO leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized workforce management program.
- Facilitating and monitoring the IC/RFx/SOW process life cycle and establishing and managing relationships between the Independent Contractors, Service Providers, Engagement Managers, Procurement and Stakeholders to ensure that all processes are executed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the IC process lifecycle by: Engage with engagement manager to determine appropriate path for engaging talent Initiate IC evaluation and supplier on-boarding.
- Review and monitor request status and progress.
- Provide IC program education.
- Conduct just in time training to Suppliers and Hiring Managers when resolving issues.
- Manage the Non-Qualified IC process.
Facilitate the RFx process life cycle to SOW award by:
- Engage with engagement manager to finalize RFx and determine appropriate path to SOW Ensure RFx compliance with client and KellyOCG policies
- Release RFx to preferred suppliers based on supplier capabilities matrix and coordinate follow up calls
- Coordinate and schedule supplier presentations
- Partner with Stakeholders to determine bid winner and conduct negotiations as needed
Facilitate the SOW process lifecycle from creation to project end by:
- Monitor approvals by manager and service provider, create amendments for changes, track PO spend and monitor project end date.
- Ensure timely submittal of milestone payments, audit for accurate invoicing information and research and resolve supplier payment issues.
- Establishing and building a professional rapport, following up consistently and maintaining on-going contact and communication.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program stakeholders.
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and coordinate timely resolution.
- Maintain project and case records in the designated technology platforms.
- Upon request, produce standard and ad-hoc reports from technology platforms.
- Analyze and present results.
- Procurement, Technical or Business related field;
- Years’ Experience required: 3-5 years’ experience-Procurement, Process Improvement or Operations processing Statements of Work
- Skills Required: Engineering recruiting/staffing experience highly preferred
- Bilingual. German desired but not required
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening Ability to problem solve
- Proficient negotiation skills Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation
- Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Efficient time management skills
- Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.