6279 - Talent Advisor - Professional & Industrial - Ontario, CN
We are seeking a driven Talent Advisor to support employees and ensure delivery excellence for our client through identifying and executing internal engagement solutions. As the Talent Advisor, you will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, development, and performance. In addition, you will be in charge of employee relations, continuing education, and annual compliance requirements. You may also be accountable for training, supervising, and serve as the critical point for incident reporting and investigation.
We are excited for you to join us!
How you'll support your team...
- Connect with and serve as main point of contact for questions and concerns.
- Ensure high level of talent engagement through the execution of programs that drive retention and skill improvement
- Actively identify new opportunities or manage work expectations to ensure Talent remains active in appropriate absence management system
- Inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates; ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures
- Find opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on beneficial activities; execute process improvement based on Talent feedback and engagement scores
- Recognize top talent and use that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related area of study required
- Four years of proven experience in staffing or talent management required
- Solid understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc.
- Proficient ability to present information and actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Differentiate Kelly in the marketplace by continuing to employ talent with the knowledge, skills, and experiences
- Effectively navigate within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
- Self-starter, results-oriented, act with vitality and demonstrate a dedication to Kelly's success
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary Range: $41,900 - $55,600
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.