6294 - Administrative Assistant - Puerto Rico
- Prepare and maintain varied reports, charts and files.
- Manage the calendars of the management team. Schedule meetings and travel.
- Perform general office duties including the design and development of presentations and correspondence.
- Prepare correspondence and maintain highly confidential records and data.
- Greet and direct visitors, customers and temporary employees.
- Answer phone calls and direct caller to the appropriate personnel.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Computer skills-MS Office proficiency-required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-required
- Ability to understand and follow directions-required
- Excellent organizational, planning skills-required
Education: Minimum high school diploma and 2+ years of administrative support experience required.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.