6380 - Recruiting Director - Professional & Industrial - Northeast Market
Remote, USA |
Job Reference: 6380 - Posted 01-Jan-2022
The Recruiting Lead/Director is responsible for the direction and execution of the local or mega vertical recruitment and fulfillment of talent. This position will provide expert consultation and guidance to create best-in-class recruitment strategies, programs, policies and practices. In addition, the Recruiting Lead will be a recruiting industry thought leader and will work collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the recruitment structure and processes drive maximum profitability and a positive candidate and customer experience. Will lead a team of both specialized recruiting managers and will be responsible for driving a strong performance and accountability culture.
- Communicate Corporate and individual level goals and SLA’s to team
- Build a cohesive team and be responsible for employee engagement of direct reports
- Drive a high performing culture by holding employees accountable to meeting and exceeding established goals/expectations
- Create an environment for employees to grow and achieve their full potential via coaching
- Identify developmental opportunities and actively close gaps in employee skill sets
- Ensure business processes are managed and adhered to efficiently and all contributing team members are clear on their distinct roles, etc.
- Work with Recruiting Managers to ensure they have a deep knowledge of their lines of business and are developing/maintaining specialized recruitment strategies that align with business needs and goals.
- Proactively follow up with sales, account management and/or talent care leadership to gain feedback and recommendations on recruitment process, and team performance. Also ensure effective execution of recruiting strategies including analyzing hiring needs, developing recruiting strategy, participating in recruiting events, and creating recruiting collateral.
- Maintain and drive increased operational efficiency: analyzing opportunities for improvement, managing employee productivity and capacity, ensuring processes are adopted and improved when necessary.
- Partner with team members across P&I and meet with clients as needed to insure recruiting plans are mapped to client culture and workforce planning objectives.
- Monitor and measure the satisfaction of customers, both internal and external, in order to respond to escalated client concerns and be proactive about preventing future issues.
- Educate account management/talent care leadership on recruitment processes, stay abreast of recruitment and market trends, and continually work with team to build a pipeline of talent.
- Work with the broader P&I and other internal teams to understand recruitment trends and challenges and consultatively adjust strategies as needed.
- In conjunction with account management, meet with external customers to understand their trends and challenges and consult on leading edge fulfillment strategies to meet their needs.
Does this sound like you?
Embrace and practice COLLABORATION
- Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position
- Remains open to the ideas of others
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
COMMUNICATE with clarity and impact
Effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents
- Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
EXECUTE our strategy
Translates the business strategy into daily working goals
- Regularly discusses progress toward larger strategy and removes barriers
- Works together as a team to achieve outcomes
- Seeks out information needed to make decisions, takes action, and acts with urgency
ENGAGE YOUR TEAM’S energy, talent and intelligence
Effectively leads a team of direct reports (in person and remote)
- Inspires confidence and trust through personal integrity and modeling desired behaviors
- Fosters an environment where the team can succeed; sets boundaries and removes barriers
- Effectively manage performance, development and growth
Act with urgency
Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success.
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed
- Intervenes to address obstacles to achieving results
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business/HR or related area of study preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience with a focus in recruiting or staffing operations management needed.
- 7+ years’ experience in people management.
- 2+ years’ experience managing 8-10 team members directly
- 2+ years’ experience managing multiple clients (3+) with revenue exceeding 25M
- Expertise in using advanced recruitment strategy techniques in order to mentor and guide a team of Recruiters
- Experience and success managing to metrics in the recruiting environment
- Expertise in developing and presenting recruitment strategy plans to customers, both internal and external
- Solid business knowledge and effective business acumen at all levels within a client organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, intense work culture and have the ability to adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and guide a large team, including those who may be onsite, offsite or working remote
- Demonstrated ability to build client relationships with client contacts at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consultative & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Accurate data capture & timely reporting on key staffing metrics
- Results driven and deadline-oriented
- Effectively work as a peer to other Recruiting Leads in order to build efficiencies and foster a strong team environment
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Salary Range: $98,500 - $137,900
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.