6391 - Kelly Education Sales Consultant - Southwest Region, USA
The Education Sales Consultant is responsible for developing business with prospective clients and retention of select existing clients. This is achieved through building and maintaining client relationships and acting as a business consultant to gain thorough understanding of the client’s needs/business issues. Successful business will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our clients, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Education.
Sales Process / Business Development
· Identify and qualify prospects to add to the sales pipeline through various methods including, leverage of existing customer relationships for cross-selling, independent research, cold calling, and other creative approaches
· Lead all aspects of the sales process for specified territory including but not limited to creating and developing proposals and pricing models, conducting presentations, closing sales through effective negotiation, and other activities
· Utilizes available resources to ensure effective territory management
· Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective clients, but, also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations
· Network with prospective clients via seminars, conferences, and other events
Knowledge & Learning
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the business process, outsourcing industry, sales process, technology, current trends, and competitive information
· Provide market feedback to internal stakeholders to inform Kelly Education strategy
· Maintain solid working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly Education service offerings and capabilities
· Create ongoing sales forecasts and provide accurate and timely opportunity information to leadership – primarily by maintaining accurate opportunity tracking and updates in the CRM
· Serve as the main point of contact for prospective clients and internal team regarding your designated territory
· Maintain accurate sales logs/records and any other pertinent information in the CRM
· Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure effective service delivery (participation should be limited based on hand-off model)
· Maintains process and budgetary discipline within scope of operation
Experience: 3+ years in Education or Staffing Sales required; Experience selling products or services within the K-12 marketplace preferred
· Able to set own priorities and maintain a robust and effective calendar
· Ability to make cold calls, lead effective sales meetings, and give formal presentations
· Able to manage multiple tasks, issues, and meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must be able to travel within region as needed
Location: To be considered candidate must live in one of the following states in the Southwest Region - AZ, CA, CO, NM, NV, TX, UT
Salary Range: $74,000 - $97,000
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that to thrive, we must build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.