6397 - P&L Talent Advisor II - Peoria, IL
We are excited for you to join us!
How you'll support your team...
* Connect with and serve as the main point of contact for questions and concerns.
* Ensure a high level of talent engagement through the execution of programs that drive retention and skill improvement
* Actively identify new opportunities or manage work expectations to ensure Talent remains active in absence management system
* Inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates; ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to
* Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures
* Find opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on beneficial activities; execute process improvement based on Talent feedback and engagement scores
* Recognize top talent and use that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
Does this sound like you?
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a related area of study required
* Four years of proven experience in staffing or talent management required
* Solid understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc.
* Proficient ability to present information and actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
* Differentiate Kelly in the marketplace by continuing to employ talent with the knowledge, skills, and experiences
* Effectively navigate within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
* Self-starter, results-oriented, act with vitality and demonstrate a dedication to Kelly's success
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being – five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – three days
- Volunteer – one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.