6436 -Global Account Director
The Global Account Director will own the overall growth of the client, including responsibility for the P&L, GP and contribution along with program optimization. This role will be the primary point of contact for the account and will lead a team of Operations Managers to ensure delivery to the customer.
The Global Account Director is responsible for client strategy, inclusive of client relationships, service delivery and growth within a staffing environment.
· Manage the client relationship
· Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies
· Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
· Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
· Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancements
· Serves as the escalated point of contact for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
· Negotiate contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Monitor the renewal of all clients within team
· Obtain an in-depth understanding of customer’s objectives and needs and or gain a better understanding of the customers via branch knowledge/outside sources and join the branch with face to face interaction with the customer
· Leverage customer successes, replicate efficient programs and resolve issues effectively
· Develop strategic client plans and interact with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
· Ensure client service delivery issues are escalated and resolved with appropriate parties kept informed of the situation. Work to ensure win-win outcomes are achieved whenever possible
· Establish clients’ SOWs and manage accordingly (including change requests), where applicable
· Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value and apply critical thinking to create operational innovation.
· Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews
- · Ensure successful recruiting, orientation and training of new employees
- · Communicate Corporate, OCG and account level goals and SLA’s to team
- · Be responsible for employee engagement of direct reports
- · Drive a high performing culture by holding employees accountable to meeting and exceeding established goals/expectations
- · Create an environment for employees to grow and achieve their full potential via coaching
- · Identify developmental opportunities and actively close gaps in employee skillsets
- · Develop bench strength for the team. This includes having succession plans in place and developing key talent.
- · Effectively lead a remote team, using the appropriate tools
- · Inspires confidence and trust through personal integrity and modeling desired behaviors. Fosters an environment where the team can succeed.
Knowledge and Skills required
Must be fluent in German, both written and spoken to business level.
• Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker
• Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability
• Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability
• Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally
• Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.