6462 - Consulting Advisor - La Porte, TX
Kelly Services, Inc., is seeking a Consulting Advisor.
Type: Direct Hire
Location: La Porte, TX
*Role is responsible for Deer Park, Texas City, and La Porte sites. Once sites return to standard operations, travel between sites will be required.
The Consulting Advisor is front line support to both the client and employees, ensuring excellence in delivery and growth for a portfolio of existing accounts. This role consults with both employees and clients on current trends and market dynamics and manages and executes strategies to drive employee and client engagement. In addition to delivery, this role is responsible for generating sales leads for top and bottom-line growth through an established cadence of client and employee consulting and support activities. The Consulting Advisory acts as the guardian of the customer process and contract and continuously looks for improvement/efficiency within the account. This role is accountable to identifying additional growth avenues, providing insights to BDR team, and supporting closure of new opportunities.
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position
- Remains open to the ideas of others
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
- Ability to effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents
- Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
- Ability to discover unique talents and flourish potential:
- Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
- Differentiates Kelly in the marketplace by continuing to employ contractors proven to have the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary to do so
- Accountable for knowing their talent and creating a career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention
- Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly’s strategic direction and goals
- Ability to act with urgency and drives growth:
- Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Ensures business goals are met or executed
- Intervenes to address obstacles to achieving results
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- Understanding HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with applicable computer applications
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Salary Range: $42,800 - $50,000
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.