6513 - P&I BPO Operations Manager-Hillsboro, OR
The BPO Site Manager is responsible for coordinating the operational support necessary for the BPO program. The BPO Site Manager will be an individual contributor who will provide day-to-day support for the account. You will progress and improve work processes and deliver and detail employee training/orientation. In addition, you will develop and maintain work instructions and technological solutions specific to programs. This position has multiple shifts based on time zone coverage and may require extended shift coverage as well as travel to customer sites as required.
Knowledge and Skills
· Hardworking with a proven ability to lead, coordinate, and empower a team as well as promote and build relationships with customers
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a solid capability to work efficiently with all levels of management
· Proficient ability to adapt in a matrix environment of constantly evolving business needs and priorities with a strong attention to detail
· Communicate adeptly with temporary workers, customer leads, account services staff, Shared Services staff, and other internal/external partners
Business experience in a customer service-related environment; previous experience managing to a P&L operation is a plus
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being – five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – three days
- Volunteer – one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.
 Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.