6522 - Healthcare Technology Account Executive, FL
- Manage the client relationship of Kelly clients; collaborate with account management teams in other business units
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer for non-Key Account relationships. If account is a Key Account, will collaborate with Key Account Manager team who will serve as primary customer contact
- Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies
- Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
- Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
- Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancements
- Serves as the escalated point of contact for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
- Responsible for Kelly’s introduction wherever customer does business
- Negotiate contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Monitor the renewal of all clients within team
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of customer’s objectives and needs and or gain a better understanding of the customer’s via branch knowledge/outside sources and join the branch with face to face interaction with the customer
- Leverage customer successes, replicate efficient programs and resolve issues effectively
- Develop strategic client plans and interact with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
- Ensure client service delivery issues are escalated and resolved with appropriate parties kept informed of the situation. Work to ensure win-win outcomes are achieved whenever possible
- Establish clients’ SOWs and manage accordingly (including change requests), where applicable
- Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value and apply critical thinking to create operational innovation.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability
- Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of Account Management, operations, sales or service delivery into a customer account. 1-3 years of specific domain knowledge and/or experience
- Location: Combination of on site and virtual
- Travel Required: Travel up to 10%
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.