6524 - Professional & Industrial Recruiter-Toronto, Canada
The Professional Recruiter role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall
success in staffing local retail accounts within Canadian Operations. The
Professional Recruiter is responsible for candidate acquisition, qualification
and selection on office professional positions. This includes making candidate
hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and making
candidate hiring decisions on behalf of the client organization. In addition,
this recruiter will be held accountable for meeting and/or exceeding
contractual service level agreements for their customer(s) as well as
individual performance goals set by Kelly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to working with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and fulfilling positions. The individual will need to understand client hiring processes, procedures and policies. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
* Responsible for candidate identification and acquisition utilizing various tools and sources; Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, local market recruiting efforts and personal networking
* Responsible for candidate acquisition, qualification, and selection up to and including making determinations in conjunction with or on behalf of client’s organization.
* Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
* Brand Kelly creating local market presence through the development of relationships with our client(s), local government offices, community outreach organizations and educational centers
* Create and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with highest quality candidates
* Consult with internal and external customers to gain thorough and accurate understanding of requirements from customer
* Meet and exceed activity and results standards designed to ensure performance goals are achieved
* Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Required Skills & Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 18-24 months of experience in the Retail Recruiter I role
* Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates
* Must be able to function in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and decision-making skills are required. Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved
* Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
* Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
* Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.
 Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.