6580 - Supplier Relationship Consultant
The Supplier Relationship Consultant is a role responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the client’s strategic suppliers. The SRC will serve as the single point of contact for the customer’s contingent worker supply base that are being onboarded into the program and those that are already in the program. Key responsibilities include introductory calls with prospective new suppliers, managing the full on-boarding process, building a strong business partnership with key suppliers, act as single point of contact for supplier inquiries and issues/issue resolution, supplier compliance to process, supplier performance and escalating issues to key customer stakeholders as needed.
The SRC will be responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers to improve program adoption and provide service value. The SRC will be responsible for managing the CW process from time of offer in the VMS tool throughout the process of time and invoicing.
The Supplier Relationship Consultant will be responsible for issue resolution and continuous feedback to the customer.
- Manage the complete on-boarding process of suppliers including qualification calls, contract reviews and liaising with the SCE team to ensure timely completion. Proactively manage and communicate to suppliers and client on progress or issues.
- Ensure all operational items and issues are handled completely and communication is effective and timely.
- Consult with client on supply chain recommendations, maintain supplier discipline process and identify gaps within skillsets.
- The Supplier Relationship Consultant supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing, and corrections.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Experience with, VMS Tools, contractual SLA’s and metrics
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively including the ability to organize and present data, influence others and accomplish many tasks simultaneously with an attention to detail.
- In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a strong customer focus, flexibility, team orientation and technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills).
- Respect, encouragement, and a positive work environment along with a competitive compensation and benefit program provided.
- 3-5+ years staffing industry experience with an emphasis on MSP/strategic/key supplier relationship management
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.