6583 - Talent Solutions Consultant
The Talent Solutions Consultant role provides expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs.
This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. The ability to manage client facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions is a daily requirement of the Talent Solutions Consultant role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Program and Operational Support:
- Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions for Labour Lease and full Statement of Works Bid process.
- Consult SOW contracts and advise on changes (compliance/legal review of the SOW contract)
- Consultative approach to hiring managers and suppliers
- Perform consultation call with hiring managers to assess needs and determine best sourcing strategies to ensure acquisition of the best talent
- Utilization of procurement technologies to facilitate fulfillment of role and move requisition through client’s internal processes. Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls.
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted.
- The Talent Solutions Consultant supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing and corrections.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
- Review the Statement of Work and advise the business and suppliers on any relevant changes
- Clarification of legal issues concerning the statement of work contracts with the relevant departments and suppliers
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detail
Client, Program and Supplier Management
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Utilize both client and market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines
- Possess an innate ability to know what needs to be done and takes initiative to perform those tasks without being asked or told. The ability to work independently and be a decision maker is imperative.
- Develop thorough understanding of functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG’s MSP solution
- Support Technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier as necessary
- Develop strong knowledge of technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.