6603 - HR Business Partner, Virtual USA
The HR Business Partner at Kelly will lead the People function for an assigned Business Unit and/or Corporate Function. This role is the definition of “Our People Are Our Business” – leading the creation and implementation of people focused processes and initiatives to attract, engage and develop our people. You will work with our business leaders and employees in the following areas:
- Evaluate and recommend agile and effective org structures to enable high performance in support of operating models and business goals
- The ability to ensure people requirements are aligned with the business objectives through identification, assessment, development, readiness and retention of employees
- The ability to view a business from the top leader’s perspective, understand core organizational functions and how they interact, and apply financial/ business metrics that reflect the success of the organization
- Champion our culture, people and values through effective engagement and performance strategies that provide a valued employee experience while driving growth and sustainability
- Utilize human capital analytics, technology and analytical skills to support leadership to make informed, impactful business decisions about structure, work, talent and the future state workforce.
The experience and knowledge needed for this role include:
Business Acumen - The ability to view a business from the top leader’s perspective, understand core organizational functions and how they interact, and apply financial metrics that reflect the success of the organization.
HR Knowledge and Expertise – In-depth familiarity with the functions and disciplines of the HR organization and how they are integrated
Influencing and Consulting Skills - The capacity to affect the behavior of others in a business setting while successfully providing expert advice, solution options, methods and tools.
Talent Planning & Risk Management – Skills and ability to ensure the people requirements of a business are assessed and understood, planned for, and addressed
People Analytics – Ability to use statistics, technology and analytical skills to help business leaders make informed decisions about employees and the workforce
- Experience level: 10+ years (includes HR and/or Business)
- Education: High school degree or equivalent
- Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Work location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.