6621 - Senior Tax Analyst - Troy, MI
Kelly Services, Inc., a Global Workforce Solutions
company, is seeking a Sr. Tax Analyst for our internal tax department at
Kelly’s World Headquarters in Troy, MI. This will be a hybrid role.
Preparation of federal and state income tax returns. Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision for U.S. and foreign subsidiaries. Research and analyze new and existing tax legislation to determine the impact on company and make recommendations. Assist director and manager in defending foreign, federal, and state and local positions upon audit. Performs independent research.
• Preparation of annual federal, state, and foreign income tax returns
• Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provision
• Research and analyze domestic and international tax issues
• Determine amount of federal and state estimated income tax payments
• Assist in gathering audit data, defending Kelly's tax positions upon audit, and correspondence with various jurisdictions as necessary
• Assist in various income and non-income tax projects
• Apply a forward-thinking approach to continuous process improvement and increased efficiency
• College degree with major in Accounting.
• Highly preferred - Masters in Tax and/or CPA
• 3-5 years’ experience in corporate tax or public accounting with emphasis in federal, state and accounting for income taxes.
• Proficient with tax compliance software, Word and Excel. Organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills needed. Corptax knowledge a plus.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.