6628 - Kelly Education Recruiting Manager - Virtual in North Carolina, USA
The Recruiting Manager has responsibility for the successful and strategic management of a team of Recruiting Strategists responsible for sourcing and recruiting for multiple district programs. They have the ultimate responsibility to achieve and exceed recruiting goals/service level agreements. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for selecting, training, and developing multiple direct reports and assessing performance. In addition, you will act as a liaison between management and field service team while also coordinating the deployment of corporate initiatives. To be a successful recruiting Manager, you should stay on top of the latest developments in labor legislation to figure out impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding Recruiting Manager should be able to make sound recruitment decisions, demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Coach and Counsel Recruiting Strategist on recruitment strategy, process administration and individual consultative ability
- Partner with team Members within the State, and Regional Practices to ensure resources are aligned with district/projected volumes
- Implements the overall recruitment strategy with input and support from internal Kelly partner groups
- Develops and performs a proactive recruiting plan that clearly outlines the portions of the plan conducted for local sourcing models
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies, and staffing industry trends
- Audit and measure the satisfaction of districts
- Respond to raised district concerns and proactively provide solutions to prevent future issues
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of district’s business, industry, trends, and current events
- Demonstrates understanding for the district’s priorities, processes, policies and procedures
- Seeks client feedback and applies information to improve service
- Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or district experience
- Work with and lead the Recruiting Strategists in a metric-driven environment to achieve desired outcomes
- Audit the teams’ metrics, process adherence, and administrative compliance
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when vital
- Serve as the architect and implementer of the recruiting plan which will include but not be limited to strategies around grass roots, print ad, digital and social media recruiting
- Facilitates the selection process including screening and assessing candidates and conducting interviews
- May participate in client meetings, analyzes client needs, make staffing recommendations, and secures staffing requests
- Reviews monthly financial statements and drives strategies developed with the Director of R&O to increase profitability
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local recruiting sources
- Ensures timely, quality candidate recruitment and healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensure Team mailbox is reviewed, and email responded to in a timely manner
- Develop the Recruiting teams into experienced consultants and inspire them to exceed targets
- Selecting, training, and developing staff; observing staff performance including setting expectations, coaching and recognizing achievement
- Responsible for leading Kelly Quality Management System initiatives
- Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results
- Instills a sense of urgency in employees for all district and talent initiatives and results
- Provides feedback and coaching to ensure district expectations are being met
- Provides regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees
- Applies career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff
- Provides leadership to direct report staff members and their teams. This includes performance management, training, coaching, mentoring, recognition.
Experience: 5 years of recruiting, staffing, or vendor management experience, and previous management experience
Location: Must live in the state of North Carolina
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and leading temporary employees
- Must be able to function in sophisticated and matrix environments with multiple partners
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals is critical
- Proven experience leading a metrics focused team
- Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision-making skills required. Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the partner districts
- Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and operate optimally in ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail- with the ability to meet deadlines, use sound judgment and prioritize are vital
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
- Must have proficient digital literacy including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must live in the state of North Carolina with the ability to travel
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hard-working people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and collaborating practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.