6917 - Corporate IT Architect III
Come and join Kelly Service's growing technology team to work in support of our Digital Transformation Initiative. We are looking for dynamic technology professionals who are committed to leading our company through this initiative.
The Sr. IT Application Architect (Architect) is a senior-level technology role and has a comprehensive view of Kelly Services’ portfolio and is responsible for defining current state and target state architecture, designing solutions to meet the current and future business needs for Kelly’s specialty business unit. The Architect must understand the business outcomes, be accountable for the design and development of solutions and ensure these solutions align with Kelly Services’ architectural standards. The Architect is a leader with vision and will provide leadership and mentoring to the development team, guiding the team on strategy, direction, and policies.
- Understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Defines and implements the strategy for the development of business architecture including capability mapping, capability maturity assessment, interaction, and business functional alignment to underlying applications, data, and technology/infrastructure architectures.
- Analysis, evaluation, and develop long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT Standards, tools, and methodologies.
- Works collaboratively with the team on architecture and effectively communicates solution architecture and gains the consensus and support of business and IT leaders
- Provide Technical leadership and expertise across the development teams, to ensure the delivery of technical solutions.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops software solutions, applying appropriate software engineering processes either individually or in concert with the project team.
- Develops enterprise-level applications and custom integration solutions including major improvements and interfaces, functions, and features. Assures feasibility and sustainability in the solution
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse
- Works with the other architectural domains (Data, Infrastructure, Security, and Identity) and vendors to provide the technical solutions required.
- Decomposes the technical solution into components to use existing solutions which accelerates development and reduces costs.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in new technologies and possible applications to the business.
- Works with collaborators to develop project timelines, as well as facilitate the overall planning and execution of IT projects
- Engages with business collaborators to communicate project status
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
- Knowledge of agile principles and development methodologies. and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and mentorship on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- Experience working directly with business leaders and inspiring change.
- Experience with workshop facilitation, consensus-building, and collaborator alignment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to articulate new insights and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to coordinate architectural design and solutions across the other Fusion Teams
- Ability to rapidly grasp IT concepts and identify potential solutions, as well as understand key interdependencies with other systems
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being - five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance - three days
- Volunteer - one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.
 Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.