6996 - Customer Experience Manager - Virtual USA
Your Opportunity for Impact!
You’re an inquisitive problem-solver who has profound empathy for talent and a keenness to put yourself in the talent’s shoes. You’re obsessed with using insights to solve complex talent experience problems and have a knack for figuring out how to make things work (and thrive).
As a Talent Experience Transformation Architect, you’ll work relentlessly to improve the experiences of our talent through the planning and design of engaging, effective, and efficient talent journeys and interactions. You’ll leverage a deep understanding of talent needs, behaviors, and emotions paired with leading methodologies (ex., experience blueprints, co-creation design, etc.) to drive operational change and significantly improve talent experiences. Ultimately, your work will help improve talent retention, reduce churn, and increase satisfaction.
If you are enthusiastic about turning insights into actions and dedicated to enhancing customer experience, we would like to meet you.
• Leverages customer experience expertise and human-centered design knowledge in collaboration with stakeholders to define, plan, and develop new and/or optimized talent-centered solutions.
• Measures, tracks, and communicates success measurements and key performance indicators for the experience changes
• Collaborates closely with other talent experience leaders to ensure holistic program success. May also perform tactical management for, but not limited to marketing, engagement, and insights.
• Ensures successful deployment of the experience changes by assuring proper change management is in place
• Required: Remarkable passion for customer experience
• Required: Hands-on experience on customer journey mapping, customer insight/ research/ design thinking and leading experience design projects
• Required: Clearly demonstrates the ability to succeed in a modern, fast-paced environment while managing multiple project simultaneously
• Required: Excellent communication and presentation abilities
• Required: A collaborative approach and enjoys partnering with multiple departments
• Preferred: An understanding of supported insights products or infrastructure (e.g., Medallia, Smaply, etc.) how they work, and how they are used
• Preferred: Experience engaging diverse audiences
• Preferred: Experience overseeing large projects
• BA / BS and/or equivalent relevant experience
• CCXP preferred
• 3-5 years of Previous CX or loyalty experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
• 10% travel
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
• Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
• Holidays (8 days)
• Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
• Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
• Volunteer Day (1 day)
• Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) Match
• Vacation Purchase Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
• Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.