7014 - Professional & Industrial - Commercial Recruiter - Norcross, GA
This role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing light industrial positions with our large strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for candidate acquisition & qualification, which will include making contract employee hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and may also include making hiring decisions on behalf of our clients, while adhering to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines. Success in this role will be highly impacted by the Recruiter's ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Does this sound like you?
* Embrace and practice COLLABORATION
* Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
* Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position, remaining open to the ideas of others
* Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
COMMUNICATE with clarity and impact
* Effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
* Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
* Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents.
* Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful
* When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
Discover unique talents and nourish potential
* Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
* Accountable for knowing their talent and creating a career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention
* Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly’s strategic direction and goals
Act with urgency
* Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success
* Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
* Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed. Comfortable intervening to address obstacles to achieving results
* 1-3 years of experience in a Recruiter Role
* Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification, and selection of candidates
* The ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
* Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
* Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and prioritize are necessary.
* Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
* Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living - it’s about making a life.
New Benefits Program for 2022
* Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
* Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Day
* Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being - 5 days
* Floating holidays/Personal Significance - 3 days
* Volunteer Day - 1 day
* Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
* 401(k) match
* Vacation Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Perk Spot - Personal Online discount Program
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.