7087 - Engineering Staffing Account Executive
Kelly, a world leader in human resources solutions seeks a highly motivated Sr. Engineering Account Executive. This individual will be accountable for business development including the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews. After the account has been sold, the Business Development Representative is responsible for partnering with the branch staff to ensure effective service delivery. Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and end-users at current and prospective customers, as well as community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations
- Identify and qualify leads
- Build and develop proposals, pricing models, and sales presentations
- Document customer agreements and sales activities
- Close sales through successful negotiation
- Partner with aligned team to ensure effective service delivery
- Deliver efficient, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services
- Stay current on competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions
- Bachelor’s degree- preferred; Bachelor’s degree in specialty relevant to business group (Science, Engineering, Technology) – preferred. Experience in business-to-business sales or relevant specialty experience.
- Requires sales experience will accept staffing experience in lieu of specialty/industry education/experience. Industry (preferred); Sales (required); Staffing (required); Leadership (preferred); Product Specialist; Deep domain experience.
- Proven ability to develop new business, build consultative relationships, and successfully negotiate sales
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus
- Strong customer service disposition and effective presentation skills
- Positive personal leadership and drive and sense of integrity
- Thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
- Driven to succeed – Specialty solutions oriented, works well under pressure with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Travel 20% - 40%
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance
- Volunteer Day
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.