7131 - Account Executive-Columbus, OH
The Account Executive, is responsible for developing business with both prospective strategic high volume/partnered staffing accounts as well as high margin local business. Also responsible for the penetration and retention of existing customers. He/She must possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both verbally and in writing. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong growth mindset, solid internal/external customer focus, and solid negotiation and presentation skills. The candidate must also collaborate effectively with all levels of management. This position is imperative in to increase market share and profitability.
Business Development and Retention:
- Take personal ownership and accountability for the performance.
- Act as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs.
- Operating within company policy, the Sales Professional exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
Business Insights – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Global Perspective – taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
Courage – Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
* Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
* Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
* Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being - five days
* Floating holidays/Personal Significance - three days
* Volunteer - one day
* Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
* 401(k) match
* Vacation Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.  Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.