7244 - Operations Supervisor - Cornelia, GA
- Maintain a safe working environment while ensuring use of safety practices. Ensure team compliance with OSHA and any other environmental/occupational guidelines.
- Continually enforce and improve policies and procedures with the OCG team. Ensure smooth and accurate operation of the functions within the established scope to meet or exceed all customer requirements. Identify and recognize areas of improvement and introduce solutions to strengthen those areas.
- Spend approximate 80 percent of the time executing boxing activities along with the team
- Manage team’s schedules in an efficient manner to obtain desired results
- Provide leadership to site team in developing and implementing programs to comply with established requirements.
- Ensure that all quality specification requirements are followed throughout all processes involved in the operation
- Maintain established quality systems in accordance with established Standards.
- Maintain a reporting system on the performance of all functional areas to be available to customer and KOCG management.
- Provide customer and KOCG management with necessary productivity and performance reports
- Comply with all divisional and corporate reports/requirements as required
- Represent Customer and KOCG at meetings as requested.
- Ensure facility compliance with company, client, and governmental policies and regulations.
- Continue to enhance knowledge of job related operations.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have managerial experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Experience in safety practices and OSHA requirements in the distribution environment
- Microsoft excel, word, Power Point experience required.
- Must be able to work independently without direct management.
- Must possess excellent communication skills as well as organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent team building and conflict resolution skills
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.