7264 - Onsite - Entry Level Recruiter - Nationwide
**Onsite Positions Available Nationwide – including the following locations:
Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas
Kelly’s Professional and Industrial (P&I) team is currently seeking onsite entry-level Recruiters.
The Recruiter role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in attracting talent for our accounting, finance, call center, clerical/administrative, light industrial, and other types of positions with our large strategic customers. The role is responsible for identifying and qualifying candidates using a variety of best-in-class channels, tools, and technology, while adhering to EEOC, ADA, and affirmative action compliance guidelines.
To help you flourish from the very start, you’ll participate in the first of many learning journeys at Kelly with Recruiter New Hire Training. A custom curriculum with a multi-phased blended training experience will prepare you to begin your new role from a position of confidence.
Success will be highly impacted by the individual’s ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers, and by possessing the following attributes outlined below.
- Drives Results – consistently achieving results, strong bottom-line orientation, accomplishing objectives despite obstacles, track record of exceeding goals, pushing self and helping others to achieve results
- Action-Oriented – taking on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, identifying and seizing new opportunities, a “can-do” attitude in good and bad times, stepping up to handle tough issues
- Communicates Effectively – developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of different audiences, effective in a variety of communication settings, attentively listening to others, encouraging open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Situational Adaptability – adapting approach and demeanor in real-time to match shifting demands in different situations, understanding that different situations may call for different approaches, and acting differently depending on the circumstance
- Being Resilient – rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations, confidence under pressure, handling and managing crises effectively, maintaining a positive attitude despite adversity, growing from hardships and negative experiences
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and prioritize are necessary
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office, job boards and/or applicant tracking systems is preferred
- High School Diploma Required
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Perk Spot – Personal Online Discount Program
You Should Know:
Your safety matters. Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.