7278 - Assistant - Procurement Specialist
Assistant - Procurement Specialist EMEA
Learning and Development Program
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who can act as an Assistant Procurement Specialist. As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), SOW leverages, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized management program.
Assist with the facilitation and monitoring the Statement of work process life cycle for Learning & Development Category and establishing and managing relationships between the Supplier and the Client Engagement Managers to ensure that all processes are executed in a timely manner.
- Provide SOW program education, training to Suppliers and Client Engagement Managers
- Distribute information and materials using e-technology tool to our active suppliers
- Invite new Suppliers to our program and help them with the on-boarding steps and first guidance on our Technology tool – Fieldglass
- Answer day to day operation questions from the Client Engagement Managers and provide guidance on our Technology tool – Fieldglass
- Review and monitor status and progress of the Statement of Work Orders
- Assist the case managers with the Statement of Work creation and management
- Monitor approvals by manager and Suppliers, create amendments for changes, track PO spend and monitor project end date
- Ensure timely submittal of payments requests from the supplier
- Interact daily with customer and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the SOW program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers, and program stakeholders.
- Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Required skills:
- at least a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- at least one year of relevant job experience, preferably in the contracting, HR, or Learning & Development industry
- excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- English spoken and written is required; Dutch or German is an advantage
- strong administrative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- on multiple tasks simultaneously with limited supervision
- quick learner, demonstrate initiative, problem solver
- Efficient time management skills
- Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.