7289 - Director - BPS Business Development Lead - Virtual
The New Business Development role focuses on the sale of Kelly’s suite of workforce solutions to prospective clients across multiple geographies. The professional sales executive Staffing has proven experience in the Staffing Industry or channel sales. The lead understands the issues their prospective clients are facing and brings ground-breaking insight that challenges their thinking!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and executes a consultative sales strategy against prospects representing the entire Kelly capability.
- Fills sales pipeline, effectively drives the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract.
- Owns and is accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and or engaging support from appropriate internal collaborators to deliver against pursuit strategies when vital.
- Build sales plans to grow market share by differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business.
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions, new solutions, etc.
- Initiate and drive senior-level engagement from Kelly
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders in order to build a win/win opportunity for Kelly and the client
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community, and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely and advise partners in operations, product groups, and support groups to leverage Kelly’s capabilities and close sales.
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to build demonstrated, active relationships within these networks.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Salesforce.com and reporting to management
- Creation/Execution of Named Prospect portfolio strategy
- Maintain pipeline required to achieve or exceed targets
- Achieve tenured productivity targets
Challenge conventional thinking: Uses a deep understanding of the prospect's business to manage and drive their talent acquisition process and push their thinking. Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each collaborator’s specific needs and priorities. Patiently pushes back when collaborators express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing.
Client relationships: Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization. Facilitates teamwork between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs.
Makes decisions with results in mind: Focuses on post-sales follow-up to ensure service issues related to implementation and execution are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Willingly looks after ambiguity and makes decisions when they need to be made.
Accepts personal responsibility for achieving Kelly’s goals: Consistently puts forth extra effort. Understands the critical role of responsibility in the workplace, and uses it to drive Kelly’s success.
Entrepreneurial problem solver: Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their perspectives or direction.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Validated sales success in a consultative and professional services environment.
Travel - Up to 50%
You should know Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time Off – we are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Our Holidays we have increased to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being - five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – three days
- Volunteer – one day
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.
 Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.