7350 - Strategic Sales Manager - NWS
Your Opportunity for Impact
Strategic Sales Manager - Southwest
The Strategic Sales Manager - Southwest role is responsible for business development and sales of Kelly’s entire suite of workforce solutions to new prospective clients across multiple geographies. This is a professional sales executive experienced in industry vertical and or channel sales and understands the issues their prospective clients are facing and brings disruptive insight that challenges their thinking.
This position entails targeting strategic accounts headquartered across the Southwest with annual revenue of $2 Billion/year and below. This would encompass CA, AZ, UT, NM, CO, and NV
- Responsible for developing and executing a consultative sales strategy against prospects representing the entire Kelly capability
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract
- Owns and is accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and or engaging support from appropriate internal stakeholders to execute against pursuit strategies when necessary
- Create sales plans to grow market share differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions, new solutions, etc.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from Kelly
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders to create a win/win opportunity for Kelly and the client
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community, and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table
- Work closely and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Kelly’s capabilities and close sales
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to create demonstrated, active relationships within these networks
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Salesforce.com and reporting to management
· Uses deep understanding of the client’s business to manage and drive their talent journey and push their thinking
· Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each stakeholder’s specific needs and priorities
· Is assertive in respectfully pushing back when stakeholders’ express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing
· Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization
· Facilitates cooperation between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs
- 5+ years' experience proven sales success in a consultative and professional services environment. BPO experience
- Selling deals across the Americas, may include multiple solutions
- Selling the least complex deals such as: short term/project-based, one solution, limited geography
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.