7369 - German Speaking RPO Recruiter
As a member of an international team of recruiters and sourcers in the field of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), you will be working directly with our RPO clients in the DACH region and you will independently and confidently take over parts of the recruitment process for professional hires. Your core tasks include:
• Briefing calls with our client
• autonomous candidate selection
• screening application documents
• conducting telephone interviews
• supporting hiring managers in face-to-face interviews.
You are responsible for precise documentation of your selection decisions, whilst supporting both the candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process, up to steps such as the administration of candidate offers and contracts. As one of our first points of client contact, you are in regular exchange with the hiring managers and the local HR Team of our client.
The job is fully remote from Poland. Working virtually together with your international recruiter and sourcer colleagues, you are responsible for delivering successful recruiting for our EMEA RPO client!
What we offer:
• International team and an extremely dynamic work environment
• Independent ways of working, offering room for self-initiative and development of own ideas
• Tailored development and training, with opportunities for advancement
• Constant broad diversity of tasks
• Full remote work from home.
• Trust-based working hours
• Our onboarding program is modern, virtual and digital - but equally warm and personal
• A team of in-house trainers and online seminars on a wide range of development content
• Attractive employee offers
• Who knows someone who knows someone: successful employee recommendations are rewarded!
• Idea inclusion initiatives - we hear every voice!
• And last but not least: a team with great people - we are particularly proud of that!
Who are we looking for:
• We see people, not candidates! Your personality is more important to us than your background
• You are service-oriented and have experience in dealing with customers
• You are communicative, hands-on and love challenges
• You have a self-assured yet friendly manner and outstanding communication skills
• You like to work with a high degree of autonomy
• You communicate well in both German and English
• Successfully completed studies with a focus on HR or relevant apprenticeship and some initial working experience round up your profile
Do you have any questions, or would you like to get more information in advance? I will be happy to provide you with information
Talent Acquisition Kelly EMEA
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.