7424 - Account Executive - Professional & Industrial - Newport News, VA
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive in the Norfolk, VA area to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential in growing our market share and profitability.
We are thrilled for you to join us!
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure cutting edge service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Successfully implement business development activities and establish a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end-users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- 1 + years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proven ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network; results-oriented and driven with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; adept interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills are essential
- Solid understanding of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
- Required on-site/branch or office, travel between sites is necessary, and job-related obligations will require travel and/or in branch presence
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.