7425 - Commercial Account Executive - Spokane, WA
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive in our Spokane market. You will be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are essential in growing our market share and profitability.
We are thrilled for you to join us!
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure cutting edge service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Successfully implement business development activities and establish a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end-users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three + years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proven ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network; results-oriented and driven with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; adept interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills are essential
- Solid understanding of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
- Required on-site/branch or office, travel between sites is necessary, and job related obligations will require travel and/or in branch presence
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time Off – we are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance – three days
- Volunteer – one day
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.