7445 - Data Reporting Analyst
- Prepare and support standard practice reporting including but not limited to; Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews (QBR/ABR), program performance dashboards and other reports. The reporting analyst will be responsible for running/publishing, maintaining, and editing existing reports that are needed to support the practice.
- Support Adhoc reporting needs requested by program sponsors (client), Program Management Office (PMO), practice leadership and department management
- Determine specific client and practice area needs and develop/customize efficient reporting systems to deliver on-time reporting and analysis (may be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual requirements)
- Identify trends, gaps, and process governance issues through analysis of data. Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to the internal program team and/or customer sponsors for program improvements.
- Assist in the implementation of process improvement initiatives and standardization activities related to technology/reporting for CWO to facilitate improved work processes and efficiency
- Provide data and analytical support to RFP responses/other sales related activities and other OCG practice initiatives
- Other related job duties as assigned.
The idea candidate must possess strong analytical, mathematical and PC skills. Must be an advanced Excel user, familiar with advanced logical formulas, data summarization techniques, charting, PowerPivot and macros/VBA . Experience analysing and trending large amounts of data-require.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening-required
• Ability to work confidently with multiple levels of the Internal practice team-required • Ability to interpret customer needs, problem solve, and make recommendations-required
• Ability to work independently -required.
• Ability to independently verify completeness & accuracy of work product-required
• Must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation-required
• Efficient time management skills to meet reporting deadlines-required.
• Experience with at least one of the major VMS tools preferred for CWO focus (Fieldglass, IQ Navigator, Beeline, PeopleFluent) and/or Applicant Tracking System for RPO focus required.
- Experience with the following is Preferred, but not required.
- Experience within the staffing industry – strongly preferred.
- Experience with Power BI – preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Access- preferred
- Experience with SQL – preferred
- Experience with Tableau – preferred
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.