7552 - Recruiter (m/w/d)
Kelly Services, Inc. is a leading provider of workforce and recruiting services and process solutions with a long tradition since 1946! Our mission: "We connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives". Whether in life sciences or IT, finance or industry, we provide the required expertise - and move with the times. As a global player with many years of experience in the industry and over 500,000 employees worldwide, we stand together for our values.
YOU are looking for a new challenge in recruiting and feel comfortable in an international environment? Then we might be the right employer for you...?
True to our motto: WHAT'S NEXT!
As a member of an international team of recruiters and sourcers in the field of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), you will be working directly with our client in the biotechnology sector, and you will independently and confidently take over parts of the recruitment process. Your core tasks include:
- Briefing calls with our client
- Independent pre-selection of applications by screening application documents
- Communication with candidates
- Conducting telephone and video interviews
- Support with employer branding activities
You are responsible for precise documentation of your selection decisions, whilst supporting both the candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process, up to steps such as the administration of candidate offers. As one of our first points of client contact, you are in regular exchange with the hiring managers and the local HR Team of our client.
The job can be fully remote. Working together with your international recruiter and active sourcing colleagues, you are responsible for delivering successful recruiting for our EMEA RPO client program!
What we offer:
- A team of colleagues in an extremely dynamic, international working environment
- Independent ways of working, offering room for self-initiative and development of own ideas
- Tailored development and training, with opportunities for advancement
- Constant broad diversity of tasks
- Trust-based working hours
- Attractive employee offers
- And last but not least: a team with great people - we are particularly proud of that!
Who are we looking for:
- We see people, not candidates! Your personality is more important to us than your background
§ You are service-oriented and have experience in dealing with customers
§ You are communicative, hands-on and love challenges
§ You have a self-assured yet friendly manner and outstanding communication skills
§ You like to work with a high degree of autonomy
§ You communicate well in both Dutch and English, additional knowledge of French or German would be an advantage but is not a must
§ Successfully completed studies with a focus on HR or relevant apprenticeship and some previous experience in recruiting for a corporate or HR consulting firm round up your profile
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.