7570 - Operations Specialist (Talent Advisor) - Grapevine, TX
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Operations Specialist I position is responsible for providing payroll and operations support within a designated geography. The position is responsible for the coordination and completion of a variety of tasks, including those related to the payroll, operational and compliance processes of Kelly to include but not limited to talent support, file maintenance, customer file maintenance, market engagement, and administration. This position is designated to support Professional & Industrial markets/branches.
How you'll contribute to your team...
· Process, escalate or resolve timekeeping and/or payroll issues, including expenses as needed to support recruiters and/or Branch Manager.
· Entering and managing data and reports with follow-through actions within the market to include, but not limited to billing of screenings, order compliance, order end date notifications, invoicing, payroll methods, payroll adjustments, workers’ compensation follow up as needed, work opportunity credits, timekeeping, unemployment, NPS, etc. Ensure adherence to state/local laws with each of these duties.
· Candidate follow through. Call candidates with incomplete eRegistration to guide them through process of completion to drive a larger candidate pool within the market.
· Order supplies, answer e-mails, check voicemails, check branch email boxes at least 2 times per day, call candidates pending in eRegistration to drive completion and candidate available to work status, work closely with the BOS team to ensure screenings are billed correctly; orders to review.
Does this sound like you?
- 2 years of staffing or talent management experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.