7615 - Human Resources Coordinator - Virtual - Based in Mississauga, ON Area
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Human Resource Coordinator provides support in all HR programs, policy questions, compliance, and HR administration. This role administers employee programs including health and wellness plans and acts as a liaison between Kelly and the program providers, ensuring effective use of plans and positive employee experience. This role includes administrative support to the human resource function including record-keeping, updating HR systems with additions or changes, processing invoices and billing and managing timeliness of policy review.
Provides HR support to ensure timely and effective solutions to routine employee questions and business needs, with a focus on positive employee experience.
All resources can be shifted to support the most critical needs of the business at any particular time.
Health and Wellness Programs (Full time & Temporary Employees)
- Responsible for communication of program details to employees and supporting Enrolments/changes/Leave of absences/terminations by updating benefit provider systems and the appropriate payroll systems
- For our Kelly Temporary Employees, support the onboarding of new customer enrolment to the plan, track activity, handle the invoicing and billing
- Provide guidance to employees and promote our Health and wellness programs that are available and answer any questions
- Ongoing review of programs and ensuring employee needs are being met. Annual review process with year end responsibilities. Investigate opportunities to enhance our programs.
HR Programs and Policy
- Promote, maintain, and update all HR policies & programs (including RRSP, RVSP, EFAP, Vacation Purchase, Continuing Education and Employee Discounts)
- Make recommendations for improvement of policies, procedures, and practices to ensure ongoing compliance and organizational efficiencies.
- Update and maintain HR spoke to ensure current documents are posted
- Communicate program information and changes
- Annual year end responsibilities (review of services with suppliers, updates for premiums and deductions, vacation purchase deductions, etc.)
Administrative & HR support duties including but not limited to
- Updating employee records ie HR systems, benefit supplier system
- Responding to HR inquiries, with urgency and timeliness
- Safety administration & coordination
- High degree of professionalism, tact, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a keen sense of urgency and commitment to follow up and meet multiple deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Excellent time management skills with a shown ability to meet deadlines.
- Support team members in all phases of human resources activity
Core Proficiencies and behaviors to be successful in this role:
- CONSCIENTIOUS: Consistently performs work in a thorough, responsible, and hardworking manner, takes prides in their work with high personal standards for performance.
- DETAIL ORIENTATION: Completes tasks thoroughly and accurately, and constantly checks work to detect errors, oversights, or omissions, and performs tasks for long periods of time without loss of efficiency or accuracy.
- INITIATIVE: Takes independent action when needed, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
- TEAM ORIENTATION: Demonstrates active participation in an effort to accomplish group goals through offers of assistance, treating others with respect, and similar actions
- 2- 4 years of experience in Human Resources Administration or Customer Service
What’s in it for you?
- RRSP program
- Continuous learning
- Education allowance
- Collaborative work environment
- Work from home
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.