7624- Recruiter (Professional and Industrial) - Oakbrook, IL
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Professional Recruiter role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing local retail accounts within P&I. The Professional Recruiter is responsible for candidate acquisition, qualification and selection on office professional and contact center positions. This includes making candidate hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and making candidate hiring decisions on behalf of the client organization. In addition, this recruiter will be held accountable for meeting and/or exceeding contractual service level agreements for their customer(s) as well as individual performance goals set by Kelly. Also responsible for partnering with the Account Management team to redeploy talent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to working with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and fulfilling positions. The individual will need to understand client hiring processes, procedures and policies. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
This is how you will assist...
· Responsible for candidate identification and acquisition utilizing various tools and sources; Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, local market recruiting efforts and personal networking.
· Responsible for candidate acquisition, qualification and selection up to and including making determinations in conjunction with or on behalf of client’s organization. Adhere to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines.
· Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements.
· Brand Kelly creating local market presence through the development of relationships with our client(s), local government offices, community outreach organizations and educational centers.
· Create and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with highest quality candidates.
· Consult with internal and external customers to gain thorough and accurate understanding of requirements from customer.
· Meet and exceed activity and results standards designed to ensure performance goals are achieved.
· Develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers.
Does this sound like you?
· 18-24 months of experience in the Professional Recruiter I role
· Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates.
· Must be able to function in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and decision-making skills are required. Individual must be able to function
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.