7659 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant - Foster City, CA (Hybrid)
- Consultative approach to hiring managers and Suppliers
- Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly
- Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Utilize client and market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines
- Develop thorough understanding of functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG’s MSP solution
- Support technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier
- Develop strong knowledge of technology to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate
- Proven experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement.
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change.
- Previous people management expertise is preferred but at a minimum candidate must demonstrate the ability to develop this skill
- 2-3 years recruitment/staffing or relevant experience
- Must be onsite 2-3 days per week (Foster City, CA)
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.