7677 - Sourcing Specialist (Contract Role) - Virtual USA
This position will directly support the recruiting teams for Kelly’s specialized business units. The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and pre-screening Account Executive, Recruiter, and Operations candidates.
What you will do:
Attend intake discussions with the recruiters to understand profile and role requirements. Identify, pre-screen and assess talent, coordinate evaluations when necessary, build talent relationships, and submit top talent to the recruiting teams. Ensure timely placements by maintaining a healthy pipeline of people. Use current sourcing standard methodologies, sourcing tools, and techniques to uncover new talent sources.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to phenomenal companies. Our recruiting teams connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives.
“Sourcing Specialists are crucial to the success of the recruiting team. The work is never boring, it’s perfect for the out of the box problem solver who loves to find new, creative, non-traditional ways to find talent.” -Marvin, Talent Sourcing and Diversity Manager
Does this sound like you?
- Two to three years of sourcing and/or talent research experience.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated - able to work independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved.
- You have experience sourcing, pre-screening, and presenting candidates.
- You’re innovative, you enjoy looking beyond job boards for talent.
- Multi-tasker, able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Comfortable in complex and matrixed environments with multiple internal partners.
- Proficient with the following: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, sourcing tools and techniques, e.g. Boolean, X-Ray, and social channels.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, metric-driven environment.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.