7677 - Sourcing Specialist - Virtual USA
Sourcer, Corporate Recruiting
Your Opportunity for Impact
As a Sourcer, Corporate Recruiting you are accountable for sourcing channel planning and activation to identify, engage, and screen both passive and active candidates.
This position is also responsible for ensuring that all available recruitment tools and techniques are leveraged to create pools and slates of qualified and diverse talent.
- Attend launch (intake) discussions with the Recruiter and Hiring Manager to understand hiring profile and role requirements
- Create go-to-market sourcing plans using several tools and channels to identify, engage, and (pre)screen candidates
- Perform candidate searches in the ATS, both within the assigned requisition and within the Kelly database
- Build talent pools / pipelines for future hiring demands; maintain candidate relationships, and proactively share talent with the Recruiter
- Ensure timely and accurate data integrity and compliance – including dispositioning in ATS
- Use current recruiting standard methodologies, sourcing tools, and techniques; uncover and recommend new sources for both passive and active prospects
- Assist in driving performance measurements such as time to start and satisfaction; support key talent acquisition initiatives such as increasing diversity of pools and slates
- Action Oriented – taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Drives Results – consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Customer Focused – building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Optimized Work Processes – knowing the most effective and efficient and processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensures Accountability – holding self and others accountable for meeting commitments
- 2 years+ of experience sourcing and pre-screening active and passive candidates
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated; able to work independently / autonomously, and knowing when to seek support
- Innovative and resourceful
- Multi-tasker; able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize
- Comfortable in complex and matrixed environments
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, metric-driven environment
- Proficient with various recruiting / sourcing tools and techniques – ie: ATS; Boolean; X-Ray; diversity and social channels
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.