7682 - Senior Digital Marketing Technology Manager - Virtual USA
Senior Digital Marketing Technology Manager
Your Opportunity for Impact!
As Senior Digital Marketing Technology Manager, you’ll hold responsibility for strategy, maintaining user experience, oversee optimization and technical digital recommendations across all Kelly Services websites and current digital properties. Through the use of analytics, optimization tools and ongoing testing, you will provide technical recommendations, creative solutions and business insight to drive improved website user experience and increase B2C and B2B engagement and conversions. In addition, you’ll lead, and develop, a team of web experience specialists.
- Collaborate with business unit marketing leads and global marketing team to establish and develop overall digital strategy and roadmap.
- Continuously define, drive, and implement enhancements to the Kelly web user (UX/CX) experience (all Kelly website properties)
- Advance the Kelly brand and value proposition across digital properties (web, email, and On Line Advertising) by understanding and identifying organizational KPI’s for traffic and engagement
- Develop suggestions for content for campaigns (what works and what doesn’t based on audience and business unit function)
- Perform as internal hands-on authority on CMS, optimization tools, testing and other web technologies
- Implement improved customer platform technologies for continuous website enhancement
- Address functional web technology enhancements and bug fixes
- Drive optimization roadmap and ongoing initiatives by defining a comprehensive testing protocol (A/B, User Testing, Multivariate, QA testing) including planning, set-up process (in optimization tool) and follow-up documentation
- Lead, develop, and evangelize the Kelly UI design system
- Work with IT and third-party tech groups to aim to develop new functionality and implement and handle integrations with CMS (Salesforce, HubSpot, epi)
- Research web standard methodologies and review sites for improvement in usability, performance, and audience value
- Communicating to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keeping pace with new marketing industry trends and latest developments
- Extensive experience leading and evolving large websites containing varied types of digital content, videos, photos, long form text, email etc.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for the web; demonstrated success in applying them within a changing environment with numerous partners
- Confirmed ability to deliver valuable business insights based on multiple web and consumer data sources.
- Background with site metrics tools, preferably Google Analytics, and database tools
- Experience with optimization tools and designing and implementing strong testing methodologies. Passion for efficiency, optimization, and data-driven marketing
- Experience with web systems management and exposure to CMS platforms (Episerver prefered)
- The ability to advise internal teams in the best use of web technologies
- Experience and interest in rich media, video, audio, and email a plus
- Ability to work well to meet deadlines and timeline expectations
- Ability to bridge creative solutions with technology
- Strong understanding of A/B, User, and multivariate testing
- Ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities with significant creative, analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Creative, adaptive, and achievement-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines
- A degree or equivalent qualification or a consistent track record in a similar role
- 8 years of experience
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.