7688 - Manager, Strategic Market Insights - Virtual USA
Manager, Strategic Insights
Your Opportunity for Impact!
The Manager, Strategic Insights is a key member of a team that provides timely, useful external market insights and data to partners across the organization. This position will define and own global labor market, industry, and competitive research and analytics projects and insights that support a wide range of areas and functions, including executive decision making, strategy development, sales/account/recruiting support, product development, media relations and thought leadership. The role requires deep expertise in researching, interpreting, summarizing, and presenting key findings from a wide range of qualitative and quantitative information sources. The position also requires exceptional analytical skills to identify critical trends and understand their relevance to our business, exceptional writing and design skills to effectively tell the story, and exceptional execution skills to proactively drive and achieve results.
- Create and/or lead global workforce, industry, and competitive research reports, deliverables, and projects to support internal sales, account, recruiting, marketing, strategy, and leadership teams.
- Define and be responsible for the successful outcome of all aspects/phases of research projects, including needs interpretation, data sourcing and evaluation, insight/ analysis development, and clear/accurate presentation.
- Independently produce compelling and impactful story-driven analyses with clear and actionable connections to business decisions and implications.
- Handle contract resources and/or direct staff in the definition and successful completion of requested market insights.
- Create and/or handle external-facing thought leadership reports and deliverables that support consultative relationships and elevate Kelly’s brand.
- Work to elevate/optimize key reports to increase efficiency and utilization.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other groups within Kelly to identify new market insight/ thought leadership opportunities and/or determine enhancements to existing deliverables to meet the changing needs of our client bases.
- Work as a member of cross-functional teams/ projects in order to understand, recommend, and/or consult on strategic insights and research activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with writing, communications, business, and/or secondary research focus desired, or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree in applicable field a strong bonus.
- 6 years of experience in strategy/ market intelligence/ research role and/or business writing/ communication experience required.
- Staffing/ workforce solutions industry experience a bonus.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- The salary range is $80k-$100k depending upon experience
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.