7728 - P&I Talent Advisor - Toronto, Ontario
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role has a significant strategic impact to both Kelly and its shareholders given that the responsibility of this role sometimes includes decision rights on behalf of our large strategic customer, Toyota, for roles at various levels within their organizations. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to work cohesively as a team, with the ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for candidate identification and acquisition utilizing various tools and sources; Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, local market recruiting efforts and personal networking.
- Responsible for candidate identification, acquisition, qualification, and selection based on customers process up to and including making determinations in conjunction with or on behalf of client’s organization. Adhere to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines.
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly guiding candidate through customer assessment process to include the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements.
- Enter data in customers front office systems, ordering and documenting screenings (e.g., drug, physical, background) results, collating hiring packets, maintaining candidate register, filing employee records, purging employee records.
- Enhance Toyota’s brand by creating local market presence through the development of relationships with our client(s), local government offices, community outreach organizations and educational centers.
- Actively participate in community events, including non-traditional hours, weekends, and evenings, representing Kelly and the customer in the upmost professional manner.
- Create and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with SOW requirements and ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with highest quality candidates.
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or the client experience.
- Support administrative recruitment tasks: order creation, CAD compliance, and fulfillment.
- Collects, tracks and submit pay out information for Referral bonus opportunities.
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews KPI’s, reports and statistics, understanding when to pull levers and acting when necessary.
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community, and industry awareness to make recommendations to pull levers, win whitespace and innovative product offerings from a demand market perspective.
- Maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and end users at current customers, focusing on client health, contract health.
- Maintain communication with talent pool to discuss assignment status and upcoming opportunities.
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to all applicant, talent, and customer inquiries.
- Provide high quality, accurate, and timely administrative support to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Must have experience in a high-volume customer service and/or administrative support role.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have working knowledge of creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Prefer, but not required, full lifecycle recruiting experience in high volume light industrial and/or commercial staffing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and decision-making skills are required. Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Must have a strategic mindset. Anticipating future needs/possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies. Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Taking on tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements. Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.