7735 - Sr. Services Procurement Specialist - Virtual USA
Job Reference: 7735 - Posted 12-May-2022
Your Opportunity for Impact!
Sr. Client Services Procurement Representative (Sr. SOW Procurement Specialist)
This position will provide operational support and consultation to support ongoing service delivery of Kelly-managed services procurement programs as well as project-based advisory services engagements.
Intel Tasks may include:
Supporting internal operations teams across clients with subject matter expertise and activities such as:
• RFX-RFI-RFQ-RFP management:
Handle and facilitate competitive bids
Human cloud platform
• Lead Scorecard chatter sites
• Assist with SOW scorecard creations
• Assist with Supplier management and performance resolution.
• Facilitate and handle the supplier capabilities matrix regarding on boarding, off boarding and diversity status
• Rate catalog benchmarking
• Gap Analysis-Client facing document
• Supplier capabilities matrix management
• Cost savings SLA results for customer
Additional tasks for other accounts on an as needed basis
Collaborating with clients and completing project results associated with new program implementations such as:
• Assisting with key implementation results providing expertise and consult in services procurement
• Assisting in formulation of program strategies based on standard methodologies
• Helping digitize SOWs into VMS
• Documenting process flows and work instructions
• Collecting takeaways from engagement activities to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure takeaways are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
• Supporting supplier onboarding strategy/issues
• Facilitating and monitoring SOW engagement life cycle management within vendor management systems to include:
• Creating new requests
• Facilitating change orders
• Monitoring payment
• Onboarding and offboard suppliers and workers
• Translating service requirements into a digital statement of work within a client’s vendor management system
• Conducting training to Kelly team, Suppliers and Client Managers on program requirements and services procurement standard methodologies
• Facilitating competitive bids with VMS tools and outside tools
• Sourcing new suppliers
• Negotiating cost savings
• Supplier management
• Collaborating with managers and client partners to settle appropriate path for engaging talent which includes guiding managers to proper buying channels and helping ensure they follow company guidelines
• Establishing and maintaining relationships between the Suppliers, Client Managers, Procurement and other Stakeholders.
• Acting as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program partners.
• Supporting the services procurement practice with product development and expansion initiatives
• Assisting with the development of new tools and processes
• Producing standard and ad-hoc reports from technology platforms, analyzing trends and presenting results.
• Collaborating on cross-functional teams to support product enhancement initiatives and representing the practice
• Ensuring that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving partner experience.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in Procurement, Technical or Business related field;
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in Procurement or an Operations role processing Statements of Work
• Prior experience with VMS tools such as SAP Fieldglass
• Prior experience supporting indirect services categories such as consulting, IT services, engineering services
• Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening
• Ability to problem solve
• Proficient negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation
• Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to pioneer processes and change in a new environment
• Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
• Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation to be a self starter
• Efficient time management skills
• Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
• Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
• Holidays (8 days)
• Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
• Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
• Volunteer Day (1 day)
• Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) Match
• Vacation Purchase Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
• Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.