7826 - Senior Talent Sourcer
- Build networks across all channels utilizing all tools and relevant methodologies available to create interest and drive talent to the Client’s organization
- Create innovative recruiting strategies, methodologies & best practices to aid candidate development; research and implement new sourcing tools and stay on top of current and new sourcing trends
- Responsible for sourcing, engaging, pre-screening (when needed), and assessing candidate qualifications to present the most qualified candidates to Recruiters
- Engage potential candidates via messaging through social media, sending emails, picking up the phone, etc.
- Lead daily conversations with Recruiters, and occasionally with the Client’s Talent Acquisition Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team, or other key stakeholders
- Lead intake calls with Recruiters to gather requisition details to present the most qualified candidates
- Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner
- May assist with training and onboarding of new team members as needed
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Must have a” Hunter” & “Chaser “mentality
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Able to switch gears quickly and adapt to demanding Recruiter and/or Client changes
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks
- Easily able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers, etc.
- Effective communicator, adaptable interpersonal, consultative, and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt to and drive results in a fast-paced, challenging and demanding deadline-driven work environment
- Must be exceptionally organized with strong attention to detail and must have strong time management, administrative, and customer service orientation
- Solid experience utilizing Social Media as a candidate discovery avenue
- Experience sourcing for financial services roles/financial industry preferred but not required
- Ability to manage high volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Proven experience sourcing for multiple positions in a variety of disciplines
- Experience building rapport with candidates and Recruiting Partners
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent via robust strategic sourcing (cold calling, search tools, Boolean searching, partnering with relevant associations, universities, and networking avenues)
- Demonstrated experience deploying a social media sourcing & recruiting strategy
- Experience identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks and or engaging in appropriate escalation process
- Familiarity with and comfortable working in a data-driven environment; Meet and/or exceed all outlined scorecard targets
- Strong experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient experience working in
- MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Colorado Jobs Only
This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting. [note: additional detail such as compensation range is to be included if posting in CO]
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.